Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The whole pan of brownies

It's been a rough week, and it's only Wednesday. One of those when you just want to stay in bed and eat the whole pan of brownies. (Please tell me I'm not the only one who has had this thought?) Don't worry, I don't have a whole pan of brownies to eat...but if I did.....it might not be pretty. Although I did just eat a whole giant cinnamon roll.

I've felt really overwhelmed this week and sometimes ready to give up. Cuz after all, it IS easier to just order take-out and not exercise (and stay in bed eating brownies).

I NEED to remember that I can do hard things! When I ran my marathon a few years ago, the last 6 miles were pure torture...I literally had to say to myself (out loud) "You can do this!" Maybe I need to adopt that same strategy. I can do this....I can do this....I CAN do this!

What do you do when you're ready to throw in the towel...or the fork into the brownie pan?

No comments:

Post a Comment