Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 6

I had a hard time getting back into the swing of things this week. And I didn't lose any pounds. Bummer. The best I can do is do better this week, right?

WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 184 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: +/- 0 lbs.
Total weight loss: -6 lbs.

Even though I didn't lose this week, I had a major success...my wedding ring finally fits again!!! It's been probably 6 months since I've been able to wear it. Yay!

Also, at the beginning of each month, I'm going to be measuring to keep track of inches lost. Here's the stats for January's measurements. (The number in parentheses is the # of inches lost.)

Waist: 36" (-0)
Hips: 43" (-1)
Bust: 41" (-1)

Total inches lost = -2

GOAL REPORT  
I cleaned the house and started my food journal again. I also started exercising again. It took me most of the week, but by Friday I was back in the routine.

NEW GOAL(s)
1. Measure/weigh my food and include it in my food journal. Although I've been writing down what I eat, I have not been keeping track of how much I'm eating. I dusted off my food scale and got out the measuring cups. I need to be better about portions!

2. Use my organization chart. I finished it. You can't see it from the picture very well, but starting from the top and going left to right, these are the categories. 1) Weekly task list broken down by day. There are some things that are on every day like exercise/water/scriptures/etc. and some things that are only on some days of the week like laundry and certain cleaning tasks. 2) Tomorrow's menu plan. 3) To do this week. 4) To do this month. 5) Activity ideas to do with my kids. 6) Deep cleaning schedule. 7) Ideas for breakfasts.


 
I put it in a big picture frame and decorated it with wrapping paper so it matches my kitchen, where I hung it. I can use dry-erase markers to check off stuff.

Do you measure/weigh your food? How do you make sure you're eating healthy portion sizes?

No comments:

Post a Comment