Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 7

It was a good week! Since I finished up the Shred, I have been alternating doing Jillian's Ripped in 30, Week 1 and the elliptical for exercise this week. I even did Cardio X (from P90X) one day this week.

WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 181 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: -3 lbs.
Total weight loss: -9 lbs.

GOAL REPORT  
1. I measured and weighed most of my food this week. There were some times that I didn't, like when we were eating somewhere other than home, but for the most part I did it. I need to continue to do this to help with portion control!


2. I started using my organization chart, and it's been going well.

NEW GOAL(s)
Plan what I am going to eat for each meal the next day every night. I heard a quote once that said, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." I think it'll be easier to eat healthy if I plan something to look forward to and get everything ready to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment