Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 9

WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 180 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: 0 lbs.
Total weight loss: -10 lbs.

No loss this week, but no gain either. I'm a tad disappointed, but then again I only exercised twice this week because of a painful ingrown toenail (sorry if that's TMI) and jumping around really hurt my toe. What do you do when you're injured or can't exercise because of pain?

GOAL REPORT  
Get caught up on my kids' baby books. I got all caught up except for printing the pictures, but I made a list of which ones to print. It's a good thing I did this because I'm already forgetting some of Zach's firsts, and I really want to document them before I forget.

NEW GOAL(s)
Make a new healthy recipe. The Superbowl party this weekend will be a great time to try this. I want to have yummy snacks for the party, but I am going to try to make healthy versions of them. Anyone have any good ones? I may tried these baked mozzarella sticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment