Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Week 8

I finally hit the 10-pound mark!

WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 180 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: -1 lb.
Total weight loss: -10 lbs.

GOAL REPORT  
Plan what I am going to eat for each meal the next day every night. I did this most days, and I think it really helped. I do really well on the weekdays, but I really struggle on the weekends. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions on how to keep up the healthy habits on the weekends? I NEED help with this!

NEW GOAL(s)
Get caught up on my kids' baby books. Part of one of my New Year's resolutions was to document  the cute/funny things my kids do so that I can remember the times when they did cute/funny things. My husband is out of town all week, and I think I'm going to really need something to help me remember the good times with them when I'm going crazy from being alone with them all week.

I think it's healthy to take time to create good memories with your family, and to document them so you can remember them during the tough times. Plus, it always makes me feel good to complete a project!

3 comments:

  1. 10 POUNDS IN 8 WEEKS IS AWESOME!
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! That's awesome! So I was thinking about you today and I have a question. Do you weigh yourself daily, or just weekly? I'm trying to find a good balance--daily measurements fluctuate too much and can be frustrating, but I feel like I need to hold myself accountable to the scale more frequently than once a week. Just wondering how you do it :) You're awesome Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I get on the scale once a week. Monday mornings at roughly the same time. And I do my measurements the 1st of each month.

    ReplyDelete