Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Week 5

This is when I have to admit the ugly. I gained 2 pounds this week. :(  Everything totally went out the window this week with Christmas, New Years and my brother's mission farewell & entering the MTC. I have such a hard time staying on track when my routine is interrupted. But I did have a really great holiday!

WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 184 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: +2 lbs.
Total weight loss: -6 lbs.

Plus, it was extra discouraging because I saw several people over the holidays who all had babies around the same time as me and they were all looking good and fit back in their pants. I wanted to cry. I try not to compare myself to other people but sometimes it's really hard not to.

GOAL REPORT  
1. I put away the maternity clothes.
2. My organization chart is almost done. I'll post a picture of it when I'm finished with it. I'm going to start using it Monday.

NEW GOAL(s)
Get myself back on track with my food journal and exercising. Also, clean the house and get back into my regular routine.

How were your holidays?

2 comments:

  1. Only a 2lb gain is NOT bad for over the holidays! I won't even say what I gained :-S. Someone needs to slap me and duct tape my mouth shut. So way to go!! I've been meaning to add your blog to my list and i'm going to do it right now so I don't forget. Today is my first day jumping back on the wagon and I have a feeling it's going to be a good year! I have been kicking myself because Kate is almost 10 months now and I haven't lost really anything. But.. no more slacking, no more wasted time. I want to enjoy this year and this summer being in shape and feeling better about myself! The holidays were great and now it's time to get with it. :-) Thanks for starting a motivating blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you can take a good look at me if you want to feel happy about yourself because I CERTAINLY cannot fit into my pre baby pants. And I cant fit my left toe into my pre children jeans. Good thing I donated all of my pre Lily pants. I like your blog a lot. I have about 40lbs to drop also so its kind of fun to compare progress with yours. I havent weighed in for two weeks and I am nervous and excited to do so. I have to limit my weigh ins to not very often because it doesnt motivate me, it makes me super depressed and then i give up. So i am choosing to weighing in every 3-4 weeks and see if that is better for me. :)

    ReplyDelete