Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 10

WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 180 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: 0 lbs.
Total weight loss: -10 lbs.

I'm actually kind of surprised that I didn't gain anything this week with my little breakdown and the Superbowl party. Even though I made some healthy stuff, there was plenty of unhealthy stuff there that was oh-so tempting.

But...I went for my first post-baby run this weekend! I did 3 minutes running, 2 minutes walking for 30 minutes. It was hard, but it felt good to run again! And...I went to the gym for the first time since before Zach. We are in the process of testing out new gyms since our Gold's contracts expired right before Zach was born and we don't want to go back to Golds. I got a one-month free membership at Lifetime Fitness, so I'm trying it out to see if it's worth the $$$$ (It's slightly expensive, but really nice, and the other choices are the community rec centers, which are not so nice, but cheaper.)

And..it's time for my monthly measurements:

Bust: 39 in. (-2 in.)
Waist: 35 in. (-1 in.)
Hips: 41.5 in. (-1.5 in.)

Total inches lost: -6.5

Yipeee! At least I'm losing inches if I'm not losing pounds. :)

GOAL REPORT  
Make a new healthy recipe. I made those baked mozzarella sticks. They were ok. The breading stuff had trouble sticking to the cheese sticks, so that was kind of a problem. I couldn't figure out how to make it stick! I also brought veggies and hummus to the Superbowl party.


NEW GOAL(s) 
Recognize the good things I'm doing. A lot of the time I get really down on myself for the mistakes I make or the bad days/choices or whatever and I forget that even though I mess up, I am really doing a lot of things well and making some good choices. I need to recognize that more. I was really inspired by this article about how this lady was failing to recognize her 'drops of awesome'. So, this week, at the end of the day, I'm going to take a minute and recognize the good things I did that day and the good choices I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment