Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

4th place & other randoms

So I am in 4th place in the competition. Guess I need to step it up a little more, huh?

I got my bike out and went for a ride this weekend. Pulling Emmy in the trailer. It was great!

They are changing the rules in the competition to include having an eating plan and sticking to it. Something like doing weight watchers or my fitness pal or doing a gluten-free or paleo diet. This is stressing me out! I need to find an "eating plan" that I can live with and works with my crazy life right now. And that works with nursing. My food plan right now is eating at least 5 fruits & veggies a day, drinking 90 oz of water, not eating treats, and not having seconds. And keeping a food journal. But all those are different categories in the competition so I need to come up with something else on top of all that. By Friday. Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment