Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Compression sleeves

I have finally started running more consistently again. I started over from scratch with a walk/run program. I started with jogging 2 minutes and then walking 3 minutes for a total of 30 min. Now I'm up to jogging 3.5 min and walking 1.5 min. for 40 min. It's still a far cry from where I was, but I'm getting better!

Several months ago, Matt got some compression sleeves for his calves. He kept raving about how great they were so I decided to get some. I got them from Pro Compression. They make full socks too. Anyway, I have really liked them so far.

They really help my legs not to cramp/ache during or after a run.

Oh yeah, and I finally signed myself up for a 5K so I'd HAVE to get with the program. It's in June. I'm gonna rock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment