Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Week 19

I lost 2 pounds this week, so I'm back down to 175. I felt mostly good about my efforts this week. I read a post from a friend about how she doesn't weigh herself anymore and bases her feelings of success on her efforts and how she feels rather than the number on the scale. It gave me something to think about. I don't know if I'm ready to do that, but I do think I need to focus more on my efforts and how I am feeling rather than the number on the scale.

She also talked about how when you are feeling down about your post-baby body to go look at your kids while they're sleeping and think about how your body created those chubby little thighs or that sweet little smile or that peaceful little face, and even though your body isn't the same, it created those precious little beings, and that is something to feel good about.

Anyway, I have my exercise plan for this week and I still need to do my menu plan, but I'm ready for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment