Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Competition Week 1

I made it through the first week of the health competition! And I lost 2 pounds this week, so I'm down to 173. I am really liking it so far. I have no idea how I'm doing as far as winning but it is really motivating me.

For example, I went the whole week without any treats. In the competition, we get 1 "free" day that we can eat treats. I kept saving it for something that was worth using my free day for, and there never was. And so I didn't end up using it.

Also, we get a point for every 10 minutes of exercise we do. So I was trying to find ways to fit in 10 minutes here or there. I still don't always have time for a "regular" workout every day, but I did a lot more than usual because I do have time to do 10 minutes of situps and pushups or squats or whatever.

Plus, Zach is doing a little better at night, so I've been able to get up early at least 2 mornings a week to go to the gym before Matt goes to work.

Bring on Week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment