Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

First Week Successes

Time for my first week's report.

WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 186 lbs.
Week's weight loss: 2 lbs.
Total weight loss: 4 lbs.

Woo-hoo!

GOAL REPORT
Food journal: Every bite, every day. Yay for me!

Drinking 90 oz of water: Every day except Sunday (I only got in about 60 oz. on Sunday, and about 24 oz. of other drinks). This actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I have a 32 oz. water bottle, and my goal is to drink 3 of them per 24 hours. Now, I am nursing and so I am thirstier than normal, and I'm up 3-4 times in the night and I drink some water each time, so that has definately helped.

Some form of exercise daily: Every day except Sunday! I'm doing Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred. I did it 5 times (Level 1), and did 1 day on the eliptical for 30 minutes.

I felt good about this week. I could have made some better eating choices, but for the most part, I feel I did pretty well. And I wrote everything down (even if it wasn't the best choice). The hardest part for me was Sunday, when we had a family dinner and everyone brought delicious food. (We were celebrating the blessing of my baby in our church.)

Me with my Baby Zach, December 2, 2012.
Anyone else ever done the 30-Day Shred? How was it? Or anything similar? (Like Ripped in 30 or P90X or whatever?)


1 comment:

  1. good job!

    i've done the shred and ripped. ripped is harder, but after doing the shred, i was ready for it. try it next, i remember thinking that ripped week 1 was harder than level 3 of the shred ever was. i can't remember if i really liked level 2 or 3 of the shred, but one of them i really liked. i don't think i could get through level one right now... (especially since i just got put on modified bed rest again... but if i weren't pregnant.)

    ReplyDelete