Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Week 3

Even though I was sick for the majority of the week, I feel like I had a good week.


WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 182 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: - 4 lbs.
Total weight loss: -8 lbs.

Yay! I'm sure that my 2 days of eating nothing but soup and toast contributed to this week's weight loss. Not necessarily the best method to lose weight, but I did make fairly good eating choices throughout the week. And today I started back up with The Shred and my food journal.

GOAL REPORT  
Get out of the house for a couple of hours without the kids and do something fun!
I went with Matt to see The Hobbit. It was SO NICE to get out. I really think that doing something fun and relaxing every once in awhile is really important to good health. It gives you something to look forward to and recharge.

NEW GOAL(s)
I'm giving myself 2 weeks for these (until New Year's).

1. Put away the maternity clothes. It's time. Even though my pre-pregnancy pants still don't fit, I cannot keep wearing maternity clothes. I feel like a frump and a fatty in them. I'll just have to get some bigger pants to wear until I can fit back into the other ones, and get over the fact that I will be buying a bigger size than I want.

2. Finish my organization chart. I am making a checklist of all the healthy/organization/cleaning habits I want to have. It's divided into daily/weekly/monthly/etc tasks. I'm putting it in a big picture frame so I can use a dry-erase marker to check things off. It has things like daily exercise, scripture study, time with my kids, weekly cleaning chores, monthly deep cleaning chores, etc. I think that I feel better about myself when I try to be on top of things, and when I feel better about myself I am better able to make healthy choices. I want to start using it as one of my New Year's resolutions, so I need to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment