Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Making Time

This week's goals are...

1. No eating after dinner. I usually want a treat or something a couple of hours after dinner, but I've got to curb that habit. If I really am hungry, I can have a fruit or vegetable. And I can drink lots of water! Anyone else have this problem of wanting a snack before bed? How do you curb nighttime snacking? I think I'm going to try brushing my teeth right after dinner...that might help.

2. Continue with the 30-Day Shred and try Level 2 by the end of the week. Level 1 is getting easier! I don't feel like I'm going to die by the end! It's still not a cake walk, but definately easier than Day 1.

I also love that it's only a 20-minute workout. I hope to increase my exercise time soon, but honestly that's all I can really handle right now. Sometimes I can't even get through the whole workout without being interrupted by a crying baby (or a busy toddler). Most of the time though, they'll give me my 20 minutes.

I used to get up early and exercise in the morning, but right now since I'm up with Zach 2-3 times during the night, that is just not going to happen.

How do you make time for exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment