Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Christy Lively and the no-good, very bad week

So this week was a big, fat mess. I had a lot of stress, and I didn't handle it well. I was running all over the place buying a new car and trying to sell my old car. Plus, Emily was sick and I had some family commitments I had to be at, and I had to teach Sunday School yesterday. I'm still trying to learn how to deal with stress and still be healthy at the same time. I tend to eat junk and not exercise when I have a lot going on to deal with. I need to figure out how to deal with stress better because this week, I sure didn't.

This week, I ate junk and only ran once and swam once and did ML arms once. Yeah, I totally did not meet my goals for the 6-week shape up this week.

But...I am starting again today. I still have 4 weeks left til my vacation, and that's still plenty of time to reach my goal of being in the 150s. Luckily, even with all my bad eating this week I didn't gain anything, so I've got 4.5 pounds to go before I get into the 150s. I can do it!

I got up early this morning and did The Shred, Level 3 and ML arms. I had a smoothie for breakfast and some whole wheat pasta with spinach, tomatoes and chicken for lunch.

And so here starts the 4-week shape up!

No comments:

Post a Comment