Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Struggling

I have really been struggling these past few weeks. I feel like my big plans for the 6-week shape up were pretty much a big, fat failure. I do decent at exercising, but I throw it all away by eating crap. I saw this the other day, and even though I might be able to run a half marathon or whatever, if I can't get a hold of my eating habits, I'm never going to win.


I have also been struggling with motivation to WANT to eat healthy. Sure I want to be thin, sure I want to be healthy enough, but I also want to eat hamburgers and shakes. It's kind of like I want to do the bare minimum. I need to figure out how to want it bad enough or it's just going to be a miserable process.

And I've been struggling with other things too. But I saw this and it made me feel better.



I need to remember that all these negative thoughts and struggles I'm having are not coming from God. They are coming from Satan, who doesn't deserve to get credit for all these lies he is telling me. And I can't let him win.

2 comments:

  1. I am doing a challenge with some other women and its been pretty cool. Here is the basic jist of it and I challenge you to do the same. #1: EVERY morning look in the mirror with a big smile give your self a compliment about your body. Get creative if you have too, but NO complaining about your body.
    #2: Take comliments from others with a BIG smile and a THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    #3: Recognize your ACHEIVMENTS only. NO bagging on yourself about failures.
    #4: Write your compliments to yourself, your health and wellness acheivments in a journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing....the point of the challenge is to feel good about yourself for who YOU are, creating a happier, more confident you! If you happen to loose weight in the process then GOOD but if not, then its ok! You get to recognize YOUR magnificence!

    ReplyDelete