Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Daily Motivation

If you're interested in getting some daily motivation via Facebook, go "like" the Erika Pike Fitness page! She posts daily motivation stuff like this...



It's always nice to get a little motivation in the middle of the day. :) She also coaches health challenge groups. Check out her page for more info, but basically she offers free online fitness and nutrition coaching when you do one of the Beachbody workout programs (like P90x or Insanity). But you have to be seriously committed! I've heard good things about these challenge groups, and I've contemplated doing one. (I REALLY struggle with doing DVDs at home, which is why I haven't done it yet. I'd much rather go to a class or run/bike/swim, etc.) Maybe when it gets colder I may try this. But for now, I'm really enjoying her FB motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment