Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

1 more down

4.5 days in and I'm down another pound. (Well probably more since I had gained a couple since last time.)


I've kept up with my goals so far, and it's been good. I could have done better, but I'm happy with my efforts. Some of my workouts got cut a little shorter than planned, and some of the classes I was going to go to were cancelled (ugggh!) but here's what I have been able to do this week:

Mon: P90X Plyometrics
Tues: 20 min interval run, 10 min rowing machine, ML arms
Wed: 15 min elliptical, 15 min strength, walk to the park, pull weeds
Thurs: 30 min swim, ML arms
Fri: P90X legs & back, ML arms

Tomorrow I'm planning to go for a run. I had to modify the ML arm workout a bit. I had to use lighter weights for a few of them (for now). And instead of the 30-lb bar I just did bicep curls with 10-lb weights (8 reps) and 8 girly pushups instead of walking pushups. I'll get there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment