Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 12

WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 178 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: -1 lb.
Total weight loss: -12 lbs.

Slowly but surely. Sometimes I get so frustrated that these pounds are not coming off any quicker! But a loss is a loss, and I have to be grateful for that, and remember that I am still nursing and so I shouldn't be dropping much more than 1 pound a week anyway.

GOAL REPORT 
Give up seconds for Lent. It's going pretty well so far. There really was only one time I wanted seconds, and it was on Valentine's Day. My honey made me a yummy steak dinner with pasta salad, and I really wanted more pasta salad. But 20 minutes after leaving the table, I was just fine.


NEW GOAL
Go for a run. Preferably outside. If I want to be able to run a 1/2 marathon this year, I need to get cracking and get back in running shape. And it's starting to get somewhat tolerable outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment