Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

I am SORE! This weight-lifting thing is going great and I am really enjoying it so far. I've also been planning every meal & snack each night for the next day, and that is working out great.

This week's meal plan:

M: spaghetti w/ brocoli
T: potstickers w/ stirfry veggies
W: salmon w/ brussel sprouts
Th: chicken veggie penne
F: date night (Matt's turn to pick)
S: chili (@ our neighborhood Halloween party)
S: Fam dinner at my parents' house

This weekend I had 3 social events. So I came up with a plan to stay on track. I filled at least 1/2 my plate with fruits and veggies and the other 1/2 could be whatever else. And no seconds. It worked pretty good I think and I will be using it for this weekend's parties too.

Lunches:
-grilled chicken & spinach wrap
-tuna sandwich
-leftovers
-ham & bean soup
-chicken salad wrap
-ham sandwich

Snacks:
-hummus or Laughing Cow cheese w/ celery sticks
-popcorn
-fruit (pears, grapes or apples w/PB)
-Triscuits w/ cottage cheese or Laughing Cow cheese
-string cheese
-yogurt
-smoothie

For breakfasts, I usually do a smoothie with toast or an omelet or scrambled eggs or something. Or oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment