Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Join me

So I am doing one of Erika's challenge groups that starts Monday, Oct. 14. I mentioned I had been talking to her about a strength-training program, and I am going to do it! Who wants to join me? You don't have to do strength-training program to be part of the group....Erika can help you pick a program that is right for you.

The challenge is 3 months long, so it'll get us through the holiday season with support, motivation, nutrition plans, workouts, etc. It's kind of like having an online personal trainer!

I think the last day to sign up is next Monday, and it does have a cost. But it's much cheaper than a personal trainer and you get workouts, meal plans, etc.

I have seen awesome results from people who have done these challenge groups, so I am excited to join one! I know that I have much more success when I have someone to motivate me and hold me accountable. If you're interested, check out her FB page and message her for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment