Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

5 lbs and goals

So I've been doing the strength-training program for 2 weeks now, and I have lost 5 pounds! But more importantly, I feel stronger and smaller.

I've decided that my goals for this 3-month program aren't going to be how many pounds or inches I hope to lose, but I'm going to make goals for my efforts.

So...here are my commitments:

1. I will complete all the workouts each week (3 weight-lifting sessions, 2 cardio, abs, and 1 yoga). I'm giving myself 2 rest days a week, so if I miss a workout on one of my scheduled days, I can make it up on a rest day.

2. I will at least plan all of my meals and snacks the night before for the next day (at least 5 days a week). I probably won't stick to it 100% all the time, but at least I'll have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment