Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Garden goodness

I've been using all the produce from our garden this week. Yesterday I made homemade salsa, chocolate zucchini bread, and we also had a watermelon from the garden. Yum!



The recipe for the skinny chocolate zucchini bread can be found here. It's not super sweet because it is made with applesauce, zucchini, whole wheat flour, no butter, and not a ton of sugar. But I think it's delicious.

Homemade salsa is one of my absolute favorites!!!! We have almost eaten that whole bowl full in one day! I put in: 1 onion, 1 pepper, 2 jalepenos, 1 bunch of cilantro, about 8-10 tomatoes, juice from 2 limes, and salt. I just chopped everything up in my food processor and mixed it together. It is amazing!

What are your favorite recipes using stuff from your garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment