Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vacation workouts

When we go on vacation, sometimes I am really good at exercising. I like to run in new places and it's not too hard to pack my running shoes. I went for one run on the beach this time, and it was great! I also planned in some "active" activities to do while we were there...like this!

We had a lovely hike along some beach cliffs. They reminded me of Bryce Canyon, only with the ocean in the background. It was great! I love hiking and it's a fun way to see new things while on vacation.

Plus, I'm sure I burned some extra calories with this little chub strapped to my back! It was tough work lugging him around. I realized though that I have lost MORE weight since Zach was born than I was carrying on my back on this hike. Yay for me!

We also went ocean kayaking for a few hours one of the days. We paddled out to some sea caves where we saw some big orange fish, jellyfish, and sea lions. My arms and back were sore the next day!

I don't like to do the same old workouts while on vacation, so this was a fun change.

No comments:

Post a Comment