Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Planning

I am finding that the better I PLAN, the better I do. I heard a quote once that said, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." For the past week or two I have been planning out my meals and exercise every night for the next day. And it is working. And I only have to take it one day at a time.



I make a 2-week menu plan because I try to only grocery shop every 2 weeks, and then I choose from that main list each night of what I'm going to have the next day. (BTW...I heard that the less frequently you go to the grocery store, the less money you spend and the less times you are tempted to put a box of cookies or whatever in your cart.)

I've just been doing it in a little notebook, but I think I'm going to get myself a planner so I can also better plan what I'm going to do with the kids that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment