Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 14 & 15 Pounds!!!

Dun-dun-du-dun!!!! I hit the 15-lbs lost mark....Woo-hooo!!!!!!

WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 175 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: -4 lbs.
Total weight loss: -15 lbs.

And the monthly measurements...
Bust: 42.5 (+3???  Maybe last time I measured Zach had just eaten ALOT????)
Waist: 33.5 (-1.5)
Hips 42.5 (+.5 ??? What the???)

Inches lost: This month=+2. Total= -4.5.

I'm kind of bummed about this. Why would I be losing pounds but not inches? At least I lost some inches in the waist.

GOAL REPORT 
Go for a run. Preferably outside. I did a short one. It was ok. I think that maybe race training right now is not really the best goal for me right now and that I need to focus on something else. Since I'm home by myself all day, I think I would be better served to go to some classes at the gym instead of trying to run by myself. I enjoy them better, and it's more motivating to me. This week I did Zumba and Yoga and went for a few walks.

NEW GOAL
Try to think more realistically. This is hard for me. I've always been a big dreamer, and I feel like I used to be able to do so much. I don't want to lose my ability to dream big because I think that it's a good thing and helps me to grow, but I also don't want to be unrealistic either. I don't want to feel guilty for not being able to accomplish my goals. Any tips for this?

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO!!! Four pounds in one week?!? You rock! YAY for the 15 pound mark!

    I think you're already doing awesome at thinking realistically because you're giving yourself realistic, short term goals (one or two at a time) that you can accomplish in just a week's time. It's healthy to have a combination of short and long term goals. Some days my goal is to make the bed or to be extra strong and not put in a movie for my toddler :). It doesn't matter how small the goal is, as long as it keeps us going! Way to run this week!

    ReplyDelete