Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 15



WEIGH-IN
Current weight: 175 lbs.
Week's weight loss/gain: +/-0 lbs.
Total weight loss: -15 lbs.

I have three words for why I didn't lose anything this week: Girl Scout Cookies. Anyone else have this problem? I just can't resist. Those darn Samoas get me every time!



GOAL REPORT 
Try to think more realistically. I really don't know how to evaluate this one. I think I did, but it's always hard to tell. I think this is going to have to be a more long-term goal.

NEW GOAL
Drink 96 oz of water daily. I have been struggling with my water drinking lately, and I need to be better about it. I've got my 32-oz bottle, and I need to drink 3 of them daily. I'm going to be marking it off in my food journal this week to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment