Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring

Can I just say how HAPPY I am that it's FINALLY starting to get warmer? I've been taking the kiddies on walks a few times a week, and it's so lovely! We got ourselves this lovely double jogging stroller for Christmas and although I haven't yet used it for jogging, I LOVE it!

BOB Revolution Duallie

We live exactly a half mile away from a pretty great jogging/walking trail. The trailhead is at the bottom of the hill that we live on the top of, so pushing these babies up that hill is quite the workout! Plus, there's a playground and a river with ducks along the trail so Emmy loves it too! I'm sure BOB, the kids and I will spend many happy moments along the trail this spring/summer/fall.

Speaking of the kids, look at my little chub! He's almost 5 months old!


 Check out those rolls on his thighs!


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment