Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The in-between

The first time I lost a bunch of weight, I got rid of all my "too-big" clothes. With the idea that I was never going to need them again. Good idea....YES! Until you get pregnant and it takes you a really long time to lose the weight. And now sometimes I miss those old "too-big" clothes that I got rid of. They would come in handy right now.

So I bought some new pants. Although I can zip up most of my pre-children pants (size 8) they are not comfortable. I have some size 12s that someone gave me that I've been wearing, but they are now too big. I was hoping to just not buy a size 10 and shrink back into the 8s comfortably. But it just wasn't happening quick enough. And I felt like a scrounge in the bigger pants, but like a muffin-top in the smaller ones. So I bought some size 10s.

And you know what? I am happy that I did that! I feel a lot better about myself wearing pants that fit. Even if they are a size bigger than my pre-children pants.

Do you do that? Wait to buy new pants til you get to your goal size? Or do you have an in-between wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment