Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Chalean Extreme: Final Results

So I completed the 12 weeks of the Chalean Extreme workout program. I must admit that I'm a little disappointed with my results because I don't really see too much of a difference, but I did like the program. I'll post a full review later, but for now here are my results:

Weight: 164 (-6 lbs)
Body Fat %: 29.6% (-2.5%)
Waist: 30.5" (-1")
Hips: 40.5" (-.5")
Abductors: 41.25" (-.75)
Chest: 32.5" (-2.5)
Arms: 12" (-.5)
Thighs: R-23.5 (-.75) L-24 (-.5)

So, it was a total loss of 6 lbs and 7 inches. Here are the pics. (Before on the left, after on the right.)




I do see a little less rolls in my waist & hips and a little more definition in my arms, so I'm happy about that. And I do want to say that my eating habits were not the greatest in the last month. With it being December and Christmas and going on vacation, I really did not do so good on eating. But I did do every single weight lifting workout every week for the 12 weeks, except I missed one. I did not do the cardio workouts from the program, but I did my own cardio workouts (running, biking, eliptical, etc.) I also did not do the ab workout for the last half of the 12 weeks and I did my own yoga workout for the first 8 weeks, but not for the last 4.

So, all in all, I really liked the program. I think I would have had much better results had I done better with my eating in December, but even with all the treats, I still managed to lose weight and inches (even though it wasn't much, it was still a loss).

No comments:

Post a Comment