Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Yes, I know it's been a month

I haven't posted recently because I don't really feel like I have anything to say. I'm still exercising regularly. I'm getting faster at running and I'm getting stronger (I can do a pull-up with the pull-up assist band now). I'm trying to eat better. Sometimes I do great, and sometimes I eat too many cookies.

But I am not making any visible progress. I weigh the same, my measurements are the same. Which is frustrating. But I'm struggling with some other things, and so not eating cookies is not my #1 priority right now. I'm just doing the best I can and trying not to get discouraged with my lack of results.

But I'm trying out a new kale salad recipe and an acorn squash soup recipe tonight...hopefully they'll be yummy! If they are, I'll post them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment